Curriculum Information by Subject
Click on the subject areas below to find out more information on the topics taught and any schemes we use.
How to best support your child at home
First find out what your child is learning about. Year 1 and Reception offer meetings about how we teach reading so that you can support at home.
Each year group from Year 1 to Year 6 also sends out a H.A.S.T. (Home and School Together) form at the beginning of each term detailing what the class is covering in each different subject.
*If you have any feedback or suggestions of how we could improve our communication about what your child is learning please pass these onto the school office or Mrs A. Nicol (Parental Involvement Coordinator).*
The links below give detailed information and tips about what you can do at home to help your child do well in school.
- BBC Spellits - Have some fun and improve your spelling
- Cricweb KS1 - 53 Free KS1 Resources
- Cricweb KS2 - 165 Free KS2 resources
- Tes Iboard - Free Interactive Teaching Resources
- Tes Iboard HFW - High Frequency Words
- Coxhoe Links - Coxhoe Primary Curriculum Links
If you require any further information on the curriculum please contact Mrs O'Connell.